Who doesn’t love a bowl of awesome in the morning?! I’ve been seeing smoothie bowls all over the place but today was the day I finally made my own…and yes, it was delicious!
- half an avocado
- half a banana (keep the other half for toppings)
- 8-10 frozen strawberries
- small handful of blueberries
- small handful of raspberries
- dollop of greek yoghurt
- 250ml coconut water
- small handful of almonds
- dash of cinnamon
- Put everything in a nutribullet or a jug and use a hand blender (which is what I used) and blitz it up! If you like a thicker consistency add more greek yoghurt
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and add your favourite toppings. As you can see, I used the rest of the banana, some blueberries and raspberries and a sprinkling of my own Paleo-ish Granola.