If you’re a fan of pancakes but don’t feel like you can treat yourself to them all the time then I’ve got news for you! With these protein pancakes you can!
Ingredients (makes 3 pancakes)
- 1 free range egg
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- dash of milk (I use whole milk)
- Crack egg into a mixing bowl and add scoop of protein powder and the dash of milk.
- Mix it all together with a fork. The consistency should be a little bit thick but should easily fall off the fork.
- Ladle or spoon a serving of pancake mix into a headed non-stick pan (no oil/butter necessary if the pan is non-stick)
- Cook for a couple of minutes until the under side is a golden brown colour, then flip.
- Keep cooked pancakes warm in a warm – not hot – oven until you’re ready to eat them all.
- Stack ’em high and add your toppings!
- Cashew nut/almond butter
- Greek yoghurt
- Grated apple
- Coconut flakes