Do you like making quick and easy meals that are full of nutritional goodness? Yes? Then you have to try making this frittata..
Make sure your frying pan can go in the oven – no plastic handle!
- 6 eggs
- 10-12 baby potatoes (parboiled)
- sweet paprika, cayenne pepper – for the potatoes
- 60g chorizo
- 1 sweet red pepper
- sundried tomatoes
- handful of cooked broccoli
- 6 asparagus spears
- 4 large closed cup mushrooms
- handful of spinach
- 60g feta cheese
- grated mozzarella cheese (to sprinkle over the top)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees. Put the potatoes on to boil for about 5-7 minutes.
- Chop up everything that needs chopping! In a frying pan, with a little olive/coconut oil, add the chorizo, sweet pepper, broccoli, asparagus, mushrooms and simmer.
- When the potatoes are softened, strain them and chop into halves. In an oven dish, season the potatoes with the sweet paprika, cayenne pepper and olive oil and bake for about 10 minutes.
- In a jug/large bowl, crack 6 eggs and season with salt and pepper, and beat until combined.
- When the potatoes are done, add them to the frying pan along with the spinach and sundried tomatoes. Mix in the egg so that it’s evenly spread throughout the pan and ingredients.
- Sprinkle feta and mozzarella on top and put the frying pan in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Eat it hot and enjoy!
Tastes great the next day hot or cold.