Here’s a really quick and easy snack to make that’s so tasty you’ll have to slap your own hand away!
- Almonds (as many as you want to flavour)
- Sea salt
- Roast almonds in a pan or in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and put into a dish to add the seasoning to.
- Drizzle the honey over the nuts, you won’t need much because the honey will easily spread over the hot nuts.
- Add the cinnamon and toss thoroughly until fully covered.
- Leave to cool. When they’re relatively cool, add a sprinkling of sea salt.