- Dark chocolate for melting (use as much as desired, I used about 50g of Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate
- Crushed nuts/granola mix/seeds
- Sea salt
- Melt the dark chocolate in a glass/metal bowl above a saucepan with simmering hot water. This method ensures that the chocolate is gently heated through and you don’t get clumpy burnt bits that you might get from microwave melting.
- Spoon dollops of chocolate onto greaseproof paper making thin rounds like in the picture above.
- Add your favourite toppings, such as: crushed nuts like almonds or pistachios, desiccated coconut, raisins, or my favourite – sea salt. For these I used some of my homemade paleo granola
- Let the chocolate set in the fridge for at least an hour and enjoy!