This evening I decided to whip up some treats in case the sweet tooth fairy drops by for a visit. They’re so easy to make and are a great little ‘clean’ treat to indulge in when you’re feeling a little naughty.
Cashew Nut Butter Cups
Ingredients (makes 4)
- 100g bar of Lindt 70% Chocolate
- Cashew nut butter (I get the crunchy one from Bulk Powders)
- Melt 4 squares of the chocolate in a double boiler. When completely melted, spoon 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate into bun cases. You just want to coat the bottom of the case. Put in a bun tray and put in the fridge to set for about 20 minutes.
- When the chocolate is set, put one slice of banana in the bottom of each bun case. Spoon a teaspoon of cashew nut butter on top of the banana slice.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and spoon over the cups to cover surface area.
- Put back in the fridge to set.
If you have chocolate left over then don’t be tempted to use it all up in the cups. Too much chocolate will make the cups too rich. Instead pop over to this page to see how to make some delicious Chocolate Bites!