These are my favourite breakfast to make. I love pancakes so I was absolutely delighted when I tried making these and they turned out to be just as good as regular pancakes! You can go wild with your healthy toppings to really finish them off.
Makes 5 pancakes. Cooking time 25 minutes. Eating time 5 seconds! (This may or may not be 100% accurate)
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- cinnamon, to taste
- Optional 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mash bananas
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl
- Add bananas to eggs, add cinnamon and vanilla and mix well with a fork
- Ladle into a non-stick frying pan. I find that you don’t need any oil in the pan.
- Cook until underside is a nice shade of brown, flip to cook the other side.
This usually makes 5 pancakes. Cook time is about 20 minutes total, and I put the cooked pancakes in the oven to keep them warm until they’re all ready.
- Fage Greek yoghurt
- Agave Nectar
- Maple syrup
- Cashew/Almond butter