The spiralizing craze is still going strong and I love making zoodles (aka courgetti…aka spiralizing zucchini/courgette into noodles). I got my spiralizer from Amazon, similar to this one.
On with the recipe you say! I got this one from the wonderful The Wonky Spatula (recipe here). I tweaked it slightly, adding a few extra bits I had in the fridge and it took less than 10 minutes to make.
- Mini chicken fillets (3) seasoned with Jamie Oliver chilli pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Toasted pine nuts
- Parmesan (just a sprinkle on top)
- Season the chicken fillets with chilli pepper, or whatever you like. Once the chicken is cooked, add the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. I threw in a clove of crushed garlic too for extra flavour. Add the spinach until slightly wilted.
- Using a bowl or plate, mash up the avocado with a little salt. Add to the pan.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan.
- Spiralize the courgette into a bowl (I prefer to leave it uncooked but you can add it to the pan for a few minutes if you like). Add the pan contents to the top of the courgetti. Top with the feta, pine nuts and parmesan.